We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information shared by you while visiting our website at: www.antpod.io
- General information that you provide to us for the purpose of filling in the contact forms available at our website, including your name and email address;
- Information that you provide to us while using the chat box services available at our website, including the chat and messaging transcripts;
- Information about your computer and about your visits and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services, including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through enquiry forms or otherwise on our website, including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication;
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
With regard to personal data which Antpod holds, in cases where disclosure, correction, and discontinuation of use of such data are requested, from the perspectives of preventing information leakage and securing accuracy, Antpod shall conduct the necessary investigations without delay. Antpod, then, only when it has been confirmed that such a request was made by the owner of such data himself/herself, shall take the necessary procedures of disclosure, correction or discontinuation of use within a reasonable time period.
We may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation, if such disclosure is necessary to respond to a legal process or a request from a regulatory authority or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take reasonable steps, including technical, administrative and physical safeguards, designed to protect the personal information submitted to us from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
However, we shall not be liable for any breach of security caused by viruses, unauthorized program incursions or other reasons, which are beyond our control.
We may retain your personal information for as long as your contact with us is active or as needed for the specific business purpose for which it was collected. In some cases, we may be required to retain information to comply with laws or regulations or other legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to the visitor’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links, advertisements which may allow you to visit other websites of interest easily. External links are clickable text, banner, image and video links to other websites.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such external website, advertisements. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the external website.
Therefore, Antpod cannot be held liable for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of any external websites or reliance placed on any advertisements.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any emailing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or is required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.